PIM & E-merchandising Specialist
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile INTERBRANDS ORBICO active.
Vezi toate job-urile PIM & E-merchandising Specialist active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Marketing active pe Hipo.ro
ENJOY THE RIDE! YOUR SUCCESS STORY BEGINS HERE!Cerinte
• University degree;
• Working experience as a PIM in ecommerce is a plus;
• 3-5 years professional experience in the same field, retail/FMCG and B2B is an advantage;
• Working knowledge of Product Information Management (PIM); DAM (digital asset management), and product taxonomy is a plus.
• Proven ability of data processing (data transformation, statistical analysis, data organization etc.)
• Advanced skills in Excel data manipulation is an advantage.
• Product content creation (all product attributes – price, pictures, descriptions, ingredients, ratings, reviews, links, metas, keywords);
• Product content maintenance/optimization (all product attributes – price, pictures, descriptions, ingredients, ratings, reviews, links, metas, keywords);
• Support the implementation, configuration, and roll out of the PIM/DAM Platform;
• Perform system administration of PIM including enabling/disabling users, assigning/creating/maintaining security roles, supporting and training business users, working with software vendor to resolve reported issues, and monitoring system performance;
• Configure website taxonomy in the PIM and category structure working in collaboration with Product Managers (BMs);
• Create and maintain export data feeds from PIM/DAM for systems integration requirements and external customer data needs;
• Program/configure the PIM data governance to ensure complete and accurate product data information is collected from Vendors and other relevant sources;
• Configure and update the PIM/DAM fields to the company’s various needs;
• Create, review, and approve product master data change requests to ensure accuracy and consistency of attributes;
• Identify gaps in product content when mapped to Magento 2, ERP, and other system requirements and communicate with appropriate teams to fill those content gaps;
• Identify and resolve data conflicts, obsolete data, etc. in a timely manner and ensure new data elements are not duplications of existing core data elements;
• Update necessary data related to Product Change Notices (CPNP);
• Collaborate with the Testing team to prepare for the end-to-end tests;
• Reporting: Compile, development, and preset actionable insights;
• Cooperates with marketing and sales departments.