Junior Actuary within Actuarial Services team
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile KPMG active.
Vezi toate job-urile Junior Actuary within Actuarial Services team active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Banci active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Contabilitate Finante active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Management - Consultanta active pe Hipo.ro
Who we are
KPMG is one of the world’s leading providers of Audit, Tax and Advisory services. At KPMG we run our firm just as effectively as we support and strengthen our clients’ businesses. That means hiring talented people to help develop and manage our brand, publish our thought leadership, control our finances, run our IT infrastructure, and support our professionals in the field.
We place significant emphasis on our people and their life context, fostering the KPMG culture with our values, energy and trust. Being part of KPMG means having the chance to work with many supportive and talented people, who are willing to share their experience & expertise with you. We also put technology at the heart of our daily activities by exploring new innovative approaches and encouraging our people to be groundbreaking in their thinking.
When you choose KPMG as the place to build your career in Actuarial Services, you should know that a well-defined career path is waiting for you. You will have access to a wide range of formal and informal training opportunities, as well as new programs that explore leadership skills from the very beginning of your career in KPMG.
As part of the KPMG team, you will have the opportunity to get involved in challenging projects, acquire expertise while working in multiple industries, work with experienced professionals and improve your skills, knowledge and capabilities by on-the-job and structured training. In your role, you will get to know what it means to be a professional consultant and you be able to pursue a career path that best matches your personality, skills and interests.
Making the right career choice is important. Finding the right place to do it is essential.
Are you a recent graduate looking for a great start to your career in Actuarial services?
Come as YOU are, WE are open for talent!
What we are looking for?
We are currently seeking a Junior Actuary to join our Actuarial Services team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in economic field, with an excellent academic record. Actuarial master degree is an advantage.
- Preferable min. 1 year experience within insurance sector, but not mandatory.
- Fluent written and spoken English and Romanian;
- Strong knowledge and experience of standard MS Office applications;
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical skills;
- Is very organized and detail oriented
- Ability to produce quality work while meeting tight deadlines;
- Self-motivated person, with an enquiring mind, eager to acquire experience and build a career in a professional environment.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assist the audit teams with actuarial valuations in different audit engagements to Clients
- Support audit department with actuarial valuations reports
- Knowledge and understanding of basic actuarial techniques (Modeling, Reserving, Reporting, etc.) and main insurance processes (Premiums, Commissions, Reserves, Claims, etc.)
- Knowledge in working with big amounts of data (Excel, Access)
- Knowledge in working with statistical software is a plus ( R Studio, SAS, etc.)
- Ensure the compliance with KPMG code of ethics
- Display up to date technical knowledge by attending all mandatory training, completing all required computer based training within deadlines set and applying this training to advisory work where appropriate
- Comply with all confidentiality policies of KPMG and applicable regulatory authorities.
- You will be supported in your career progression through performance management, formal and informal training, personal development programs etc.
- You will have access to learning & development programs.
- You will have access to mobility programs and other career opportunities within the firm.
KPMG in Romania offers:
- The chance to work in a professional environment, exceptional opportunities for career growth, as well as a strong learning and development culture.
- A fast paced environment and a diverse team with great mentoring opportunities.
- An attractive remuneration package.
- A combination of great jobs to work on.
- Great colleagues to work with.
- Relevant professional development and training.
- A flexible workplace and work environment.
Confidentiality will be ensured to protect the interests of applicants.
Only preselected candidates will be invited to an interview.