Junior Payroll Assistant
KPMG Romania is one of the world’s leading providers of Audit, Tax and Advisory services. At KPMG we run our firm just as effectively as we support and strengthen our clients’ businesses. That means hiring talented people to help develop and manage our brand, publish our thought leadership, control our finances, run our IT infrastructure, and support our professionals in the field. KPMG Romania offers great opportunities to build a successful career. When you choose KPMG as the place to build your career, you choose to inspire confidence and empower the change around you. KPMG ’s vision is to recruit extraordinary people and build extraordinary professionals.
Making the right career choice is important. Finding the right place to do that is essential.
Are you looking to make the next great step in your career?
Come as you are! We are open for talent, open for you!
We are currently seeking a Junior Payroll Assistant to join us in our office in Bucharest.
Candidates should meet the following requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree;
- Knowledge of payroll and Romanian labour legislation is a plus;
- Strong problem solving skills and analytical skills;
- Confident approach, self-motivated, proactive attitude and ability to work in teams;
- Ability to adapt to an intensive work environment and to multi-task effectively;
- High level of proficiency in English, other European languages are will be considered a plus (e.g. French, German);
- Knowledge of standard office IT applications (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
- Previous work experience and/or knowledge of payroll legislation and related IT applications is a plus.
- End to end monthly payroll processing introducing all data into the REVISAL system and preparing all monthly payroll forms;
- Setting up all contractual arrangements for the staff members of KPMG’ clients;
- Ensure the liaisons with financial authorities, labour authorities and any other authorities involved in the Romanian regulatory reporting related to payroll processing and personnel administration;
- Preparing various reports on headcount structure;
- Placing orders for the meal tickets and maintain contact with the provider;
- Operating various on-line banking systems.
KPMG in Romania offers:
- The chance to work in a professional environment, exceptional opportunities for career growth, as well as a strong learning and development culture.
- Fast paced environment and a diverse team with great mentoring opportunities.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- A combination of great jobs to work on.
- Great colleagues to work with.
- Relevant professional development and training.
- A flexible workplace and working environment.
Confidentiality will be ensured to protect the interests of applicants.
Only preselected candidates will be invited to an interview.