Cyber Security Lead
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs EasyDO Digital Technologies active
View all jobs Cyber Security Lead active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
Easydo is an independent European company, spinoff of a Top player in IT&C services in Romania.
The team is managed by Senior partners and senior experts. We are building the next generation of applications including API, Data Governance, AI, machine learning, IoT, AR, VR.
We help companies in curve of digital adoption and automation, delivering connected services and solutions that allows to improve business and environment.
Our business practices focus on:
- Software Factory & Innovative Business Solutions
- Cybersecurity solutions and services
- Interoperability Solutions: Interoperability Solutions: API Management, Integration Solutions B2Bi, Managed File Transfer ( Partner solutions: Axway, APIGEE, WSO2).
Our fundamental values are respect, fairness, ethics, openness and teamwork.
KeyPaas is an IoT Platform that enables fast and scalable connection of things to the Internet with multiple protocols, encryptions and payloads.
What we want you to have
● Experience: at least 5 years’ experience in IS Security and risk monitoring;
● English language: advanced level;
● French language: considered an advantage.
What you will do
● You are responsible for defining the roadmap for different actions, objectives, and
priorities that should be achieved in a specific timeframe;
● You guarantee the governance of the Cybersecurity strategy;
● You quickly adapt to the business stakes, clearly analyze the risks and accurately define
the plan to mitigate them;
● You take all the necessary actions to make sure that our cybersecurity referential is put
Coaching & relations
● You draw our contributors' attention to the importance of information system security by
implementing an awareness program and customized pieces of training;
● You find pragmatic solutions for our business & digital teams to integrate cybersecurity
in their projects;
● A friendly team that will happily take care of your accommodation in the company;
● A cozy relaxing zone where you can socialize with your colleagues or simply enjoy in
silence your work breaks;
● A job where your professional development through challenging projects, workshops,
seminars, training or managerial support is a priority;