Learning and Development Internship
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs British American Tobacco Romania active
View all jobs Learning and Development Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Internship active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Marketing active on Hipo.ro
BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organization. BAT is a leading, multi-category consumer goods business with a purpose to build A Better Tomorrow™ by reducing the health impact of its business through offering a greater choice of enjoyable and less risky products for adult consumers. As such, alongside our traditional cigarette products, our broad portfolio of non-combustible products includes reduced-risk alternatives such as vapour products, tobacco heating products, and modern oral nicotine pouches, as well as traditional oral products such as snus and moist snuff. In 2017, BAT Romania launched glo, the most innovative device of the company so far, that heats, not burns tobacco, and in 2020, BAT became the largest contributor to the state budget, with close to EUR 2 bn paid to the state budget as excise and taxes. In Romania, BAT is the leader of the tobacco market, with over 50% market share. BAT Trading, our commercial entity, is part of and lead market in Central Europe South Area, working together with other markets such as Cech Republic, Slovakia, Hungary, Moldova, Bulgaria and Ukraine.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Many of us started our BAT career as interns. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT IS LOOKING FOR Interns to be part of our Marketing department!
Are you up for the challenge and ready to define your own success?
Job purpose and key deliverables:
- This role is part of BAT Trading Romania - Marketing department. You will get the chance to have an internship role in Marketing Skills Development team.
- During 6 months period, you will learn how a world-class FMCG manufacturer operates and have the opportunity to boost your skills and build a career through unique and practical experiences;
- You will take part in different activities and projects related to the Marketing Skills development processes with prior onboarding, guidance and training;
- You will receive coaching from your assignment manager through a structured plan and defined set of deliverables, for you to grow both your business and leadership capabilities;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office package, in particular, Powerpoint & Excel;
- Proficient in written and spoken English;
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal, alongside with being able to learn fast and adapt to a changing environment;
- Strong planning and analytical skills;
- Able to manage multiple tasks in parallel and prioritize in a fast-moving environment;
- Team player, positive and constructive attitude;
- Content marketing knowledge and experience in creative content creation would be an advantage;
- Nice-to-have: possess strong intercultural competencies from international experience or personal background (student exchange programmes, Erasmus etc.), volunteering experience.
- Gained insight into our ways of working and employee experience, global development opportunities and career pathways, including having a chance to directly participate in the Assessment Center for Global Graduate Programme;
- Worked directly with experienced cross-functional professionals;
- Fun! Lots of chances to get to know your fellow interns socially.
Working within the larger BAT group opens the doors to a varied and accelerated Global Career with locations in over 180 countries worldwide. If you have the talent and motivation to help us succeed, you’ll find we are equally committed to helping you reach your full potential. Our commitment to this goal reflects in our offer to our employees. As an Intern, you will receive the following:
- A real job assigned from Day1;
- Competitive salary;
- Competitive benefits package including meal tickets and medical services package;
- Opportunity to develop your leadership skills;
- Networking with senior leaders and other interns;
- Enhanced business awareness and commercial exposure in our organization;
- Customized onboarding program starting Day1;
- Continuous feedback and coaching on your performance;
- Opportunity to join us as Global Graduate after the successful completion of Internship role and Assessment Center.