Solution Architect (m/f/x)
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Austrian Business Agency – Work in Austria active.
Vezi toate job-urile Solution Architect (m/f/x) active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Arhitectura - Design - Proiectare active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
ABA – Work in Austria is a department of the Austrian Business Agency, which also encompasses the national investment promotion consultancy ABA – Invest in Austria and the nationwide film commission Location Austria. The Austrian Business Agency operates under the auspices of the Federal Ministry for Digital and Economic Affairs.
Thanks to this expansion, ABA is positioned as the central point of contact for specialised employees from other countries and as the key driver for presenting Austria as an attractive business and work location. For this purpose,
Austrian companies are showcased at events held abroad,
cooperation agreements are arranged with outstanding universities,
comprehensive information is suppled about Austria as a place to work,
networking opportunities are organised in Austria and abroad and
vacant positions for international specialists are compiled and presented in an Austrian-wide online job platform.
Our Immigration and Residence Services additionally serve as the first point of contact and as a one-stop-shop for legal inquiries from companies on hiring skilled international employees.
• You have a completed higher technical education (additional cloud certifications are beneficial)
• You bring along min. 1-3 years experience in software and/or solution architecture as well as knowledge of
how to design modern micro-service and cloud-based applications but also classic robust monolithic
• You understand the client business requirements and processes (telco knowledge is beneficial) and being able
to map them into the context of our digital platform and the marketplace
• You think analytically, “out of the box” and solution orientated (understanding of the client and
• You have a conflict resolution and creativity to find simple solutions to complex issues
• You are a strong and authentic communicator (in English – German is beneficial) with presentation skills
covering technical (IT) and business side
• You are interested in different cultures and willing to travel (potentially all over the world)
• You are an open-minded personality who stays tuned and gather information proactively
The Solution Architect is building the bridge between business and IT by ensuring that the software solution works in a consistent way, is technically coherent and meets the desired standards. The Solution Architect takes care of the end-to-end solution based on our Infonova Product. Therefore you’ll …
• get the overall responsibility for the solution, based on cloud technologies like AWS, GCP or MS Azure,
aligned to the business processes, including functional and non-functional requirements
• analyse the customer business processes together with the client in scoping workshops, work out solutions as
well as supporting the development team during the implementation
• have the overview about our digital platform architecture and interfaces, being the client’s voice into our
• prepare and maintain the solution outline (that include context diagram, process definitions and non-
functional requirements, basic description how the customer’s business is modelled and mapped to Infonova,
• validate project estimations and proposed client solutions
• support customer success manager in the sales activity for cross and upselling (e.g. offer effective
strategic presentations to a target audience)
• define and maintain reference architectures and blueprints (e.g. migration, integration into ticketing
systems, SSO, ..)
• actively share knowledge about projects and customer solutions in the community
• Good cooperation and togetherness are essential elements of our company philosophy.
• Your daily business varies because you’ll be dealing with many different projects and people on an
• Further training and development possibilities e.g., visiting conferences or taking a cloud certification
• The profile is very versatile, this opens several career paths - for developers and non-technicians.
• This job applies to Juniors and Seniors. We offer a salary in line with the market; depending on your
specific qualifications and professional experience a salary between 3.200,- and 4.800,- gross per month is