SQL Developer with Splunk
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
Education: - Bachelor Degree optional
- Master degree optional
- Oracle SQL, PL/SQL
- Splunk nice to have
- Able to analyse information and data to detect potential issues, threats or non-conformities, possible process failures and gaps
- Security focused mind-set and practical experience
- Capability to collect process measurements and prepare reporting dashboards
- Ability to interact in a multiple-stakeholders environment
- Able to autonomously drive multiple conversations and tasks at a time
- Ability to work across international and distributed teams in a virtual environment
- Able to deal with international customers and partners
- Knowledge and comprehension of complex technical environments and tools, understanding of scheduling and patching infrastructure
- Working experience with Oracle SQL (previous jobs and/or projects)
Knowledge of basic concepts of:
o Datawarehouse, data modelling, ERP
o Oracle SQL and Oracle PL/SQL
o Splunk nice to have
- He/She will also support with understanding the data and detect potential issues and risks, data quality investigations and troubleshoot data inconsistencies. This role is also responsible for managing performance issues of the developed queries to ensure the highest quality of our data.
- Understand business requirements and develop relevant Oracle tables, scripts and procedures
- Troubleshoot data inconsistencies and lack of data cases
- Propose improvements and performance enhancement
- Maintain procedures to develop and improve security reporting
- Stay knowledgeable of current advances in all areas of information technology concerning vulnerabilities, security breaches or malicious attacks
- Be compliant to security policy, processes and procedures for completeness
- Normalized central security database
- Performance Improvements initiatives implemented in production
- Data Quality enhancements
Sounds like the perfect job? We’ve got even more to offer:
- Work from home
- Medical and dental services
- Life insurance
- Dedicated employee phone subscription
- Special discounts for gyms and retailers
- Annual Company Bonus
- Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
- You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
- Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
- Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!
Sounds interesting? Apply!