Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 5000 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group. We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers. Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
The Ordering Specialist will offer guidance on different projects, having the following responsibilities:
- Purchase Requisition creation/cancellation, invoice verification, GR booking
- Cost management (cost analysis and cost assignment)
- Submission of contracts, invoices and timesheets in the Allianz System
- Tracking of the approval status and booking invoices in the system
- Alignment of invoices with Project managers and Requesters
- Tracking of contracts and invoices
- Providing different reports concerning this process Fulfilling reporting needs of different stakeholders
- Providing cost center reports and project reports (PSP) – ad-hoc
- Prepare project management presentations Track evidence of work documentations regarding external resources
- Evaluate and document the progress and results of the projects
- Assigning correctly the costs to internal cost centers
- Monthly reviews by preparing presentations and ad-hoc analysis
- Analysis of invoices and deviation to actual consumption
- Offering guidance to the stakeholders involved in P2P processes
- At least 1-2 years experience in a similar role
- University Degree (preferably Business Administration or similar)
- Fluent English written and spoken
- Knowledge of MS Office (PowerPoint, Outlook, Excel) & SAP
- Accurate and reliable way of working
- Quick perception
- Good communication skills
- Good organizational skills
- Customer and service orientated
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets