Manufacturing Standards Coordinator HUB Europe for UX (TM)
You want to share your engineering expertise not only to your boss but to get an international recognition of your achievements? You always identify ways to optimize already existing ideas and approaches? You have great skills in linking people, departments and you are convincing them with your ideas? Answering to all these questions with a "yes" would make you the perfect fit for this important role within central Industrial Engineering. Wait no longer with your application and help us to achieve our strategic goals worldwide.
* The position of the manufacturing standards coordinator is responsible to ensure the implementation of all defined standard lines in new projects of all HUB Europe plants;
* Early involvement and participation in Quote meetings and conceptualization of manufacturing concepts;
* Ensuring of communication and knowledge transfer between all production locations by defining, releasing and supporting standard manufacturing line concepts;
* Supporting of the harmonization process of product architectures according to our standard line set-up's;
* Conducting the UX Operations standardization strategy whilst aligning between BU IE, NPLP, FF and R&D;
* It comes with a high level of responsibility and has a rather international than local focus;
* Independent and self-driven attitude required to support and drive activities and processes.
* University degree in Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Industrial Engineering or similar education;
* Minimum 3 years work experience in the field of Industrial Engineering/ Mechanical Engineering;
* Confident with MS-Office Software;
* Knowledge in planning and execution of equipment projects in Assembly;
* Knowledge of materials properties, behavior, and tolerance calculation;
* Knowledge in Automation, Mechanical Engineering or Mechatronics;
* English language proficiency;
* Intercultural sensitivity;
* Readiness to travel.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.