Internship Software for Vehicle Interface Group for AM (TM)
Autonomous Mobility (AM) is the most important technology for self-driving cars and, as a result, has become one of the fastest-growing automotive electronics segments.
An Autonomous Mobility is a combination of electric systems that are focused on automating and improving all the vehicle's other systems to ensure better, safer driving.
Passionate about software development but also interested in smart cars? For our Autonomous Mobility Vehicle Interface team in Timisoara, we are looking for an ambitious student who wants to develop the Software for the products we are working on.
* Software requirements understanding;
* Software module design;
* C code writing;
* Network traffic analysis and simulation;
* Static code analysis;
* Dynamic module testing.
* Currently pursuing a degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics, or similar fields of study;
* Programming know-how C and Python is a plus;
* Basic electronics know-how;
* Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills;
* High degree of motivation and ability to work both independently and in a team environment;
* Good English communication skills;
* OSI Reference Model;
* TCP/IP Protocol suite including IPsec and other security relevant protocols;
* Wireshark know-how. Nice to Have:
* Automotive Industry know-how;
* Embedded software development knowledge;
* Cybersecurity concepts: hashing and encryption algorithms;
* Vector CANoe know-how.
What we offer:
* Integration Program in a professional, young & dynamic team;
* A mentor for your learning period;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexible working hours for your studies.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.