Technical Recruiter (TM)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Continental active
View all jobs Technical Recruiter (TM) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
* Establish and maintain relationships with hiring managers to stay abreast of current and future hiring and business needs;
* Create a recruiting and interviewing plan for the open positions;
* Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation;
* Select the best suitable candidates for the open position;
* Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting;
* Organize and perform interviews;
* Organize decision meeting;
* Write and send feedback to candidates during the hiring process;
* Prepare and send accurate hiring offers;
* Prepare and submit various periodical reports;
* Managing recruitment projects (such as Summer Practice, Diploma Project).
What we are looking for:
* Minimum 3 years experience in performing recruiting and selection activities within IT & engineering area automotive area;
* Advance knowledge of LinkedIn Recruiter and search methodologies;
* Good knowledge of Microsoft office suite;
* Excellent verbal and written communication;
* Planning and organizing skills;
* Strong time-management;
* Fluency in English.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).