Commercial Service Manager
Allianz Services is proud to serve and be part of Allianz Group, one of the world's leading insurers and asset managers. Our strong global footprint, with around 5000 employees located across eight countries and four continents, enables us to unlock the full potential towards driving a superior client experience within Allianz Group. We are Actuaries, Business Analysts, Finance Experts, Consulting Managers, HR People, Communication Professionals; Operation Engineers and Insurers; we are daughters and sons, mothers and fathers. Our people are what matter most, rooted in our values, and we strive to continuously evolve, improve, and create a superior client experience while contributing successfully to the transformation of Allianz. Caring actively for the environment, for people, and for our customers is what makes us a great place to work and together we are shaping a better and more caring tomorrow.
e are looking for a Commercial Service Manager to support the Hardware service line within IF06 Regions and will be end-to-end responsible for a variety of financial tasks as part of the daily IT-Operations to deliver a high quality of Service to our internal and external customers. This role requires a good understanding of financial processes concerning costs & revenues and all commercial aspects to deliver state-of-the-art IT Services.
- Financial controlling of Actual versus Planned revenues & costs to meet the P&L target
- Setup and maintenance of financial charging processes in alignment with the management and customers
- Create and analyze regular and ad-hoc reports from SAP CAP/BAP, Service Now, to support inquiries from Commercial Service Management and Finance
- Initiate invoices of Services to the customers and internal departments via SAP / Sharepoint
- Ensure correct billing of Service Provider costs to AZ Technology Service Lines and mapping of these costs to the customers invoices
- Identify and optimize the process for products which were rejected in the billing
- Request and track orders from the Service Providers and quotations to our customers
- Prepare and follow-up on orders which had been approved in the spend approval meeting
- Determine and enter monthly accruals to be made in the respective tool
- Integrate and collaborate with other Commercial Service Managers in the IF06 Regions
- Degree in Business Administration, Financials or Economics
- High flexibility, quick perception, team skills, reliability, resilience and organizational talent
- Ability to work under pressure while providing high qualitative results and ability to solve problems independently
- Fundamental business management knowledge and basic technical understanding
- Fluent business English spoken and written
- Advanced office profession (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Self-motivated personality
- Quick perception
- Well-developed interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational, planning and structuring skills
- Excellent communication skills, problem solving ability, team player, very organized
- Ability to build working relationships in a complex environment
- Flexible and able to think outside the box
- Self-starter and driven
- Customer oriented
- Analytical mindset
- Complete training curricula available (tailored courses)
- International Certifications (Agile, Lean Six Sigma, Prince, ITIL, IFOA, ACCA, IACCM etc.)
- Comprehensive Leadership Programs
- All you can learn with LinkedIn Learning!
- German Language Courses for any level
- All you can read with Bookster!
- Work from Home Option available
- Get a free day on your Birthday or come at work and receive Gift Vouchers/Tickets!
- Go on Vacation and get a Holiday Bonus!
- WorldClass & 7Card Gym Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program - Helpline 24/7
- Fixed salary compensation along with rewards & recognition performance-related bonus scheme
- Meal and Gift Tickets