Content Moderator with Italian - WFH -
Delivering meaningful connected experiences through employee & customer focused solutions
We as an organization believe in connected world and connected experiences.
We believe in the fact that though the business has gone digital in nature but still it is the human i.e. our employees who are the core of every solution and be the growth engine for our business.
We are the Business Process arm of Tech Mahindra which is a 5.1 billion USD organization with 121,000+ professionals across 90 countries helping 1007 global customers. Tech Mahindra is one of the fastest growing brands and amongst the top 15 IT service providers globally.
Seeking a Business Associate for our project to undertake labeling annotation and dialogue evaluation on text data to assess and improve. This team plays a critical role in capturing the Percentage of Queries Understood by Virtual Assistant as per Natural Language Understanding.
Skills require high attention to details and ability to adapt to dynamic changes due to emerging business requirements.
Each annotator/business associate is responsible for annotating the given query by comparing the available guidelines and context. When it is in-scope, the query should be annotated and when it is out of scope (ambiguous or complex) it should be flagged. The Business Associate/Annotator should have logical/reasoning capabilities, and language skills to process and make sense of the information that needs to be annotated efficiently.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Identifying and making sense of language patterns
• Should be able to identify the patterns & the meaning from composition of words of assigned language
• Able to identify similarities and differences between various intentions uttered on Virtual Assistant
• Good communication skills, ability to identify the gaps and suggest improvement plans
• Deliver excellent performance to achieve and exceed contractual SLA
• Ensuring production quality and target KRAs are met
• Meet expectations of process and should be able to sense business requirements
• Flexibility in working hours basis the business requirement
• Maintaining confidentiality and adhering to company/customer policies
Applicant’s Specifications & Qualification:
• A Bachelor’s degree in any stream, or a related discipline
• Excellent communication and Proficiency in Grammar (In EN & Italian)
• Problem-solving and logical reasoning skills
• Comfortable working in a fast paced, highly collaborative, and dynamic work environment
• Ability to handle pressure and a natural go getter