University Hire - Internship Connectivity Solutions (6 months)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs NXP Semiconductor active
View all jobs University Hire - Internship Connectivity Solutions (6 months) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
NXP Semiconductors enables secure connections and infrastructure for a smarter world, advancing solutions that make lives easier, better and safer. As the world leader in secure connectivity solutions for embedded applications, we are driving innovation in the secure connected vehicle, end-to-end security & privacy and smart connected solutions markets.
Freescale Semiconductor Romania (http://www.freescale.ro/) is one of the largest software centers from Freescale, generating concepts and patents for the technologies that contribute to the development of the Freescale�s products on the silicon platforms market.
Our mission: �We determine the success of our global customers by delivering world-class software and services for Freescale silicon platforms."
� Embedded and PC applications programming in an integrated development environment;
� Extension of the existing solutions in order to add new capabilities or to increase the quality level;
What we are offering:
The internship theme will be related to either embedded or PC software development using C, C++, XML, Python, Java, .NET.
Moreover, all software projects will be related to connectivity and networking technologies.
General benefits for the selected candidates include:
- Increasing skills in programming, testing and debugging;
- Deepening of knowledge for programming languages, software systems and connectivity protocols;
- Working with new, in-development global technologies and standards;
- Learning professional software development techniques such as version control and configuration administration;
- Participate to team work in a multinational company.
- Hiring opportunity after the completion of the internship and university studies.
We are looking for students from:
Computers and Automatics Faculty (3rd and 4th year of study or Master);
Electronic Faculty (3rd and 4th year of study or Master).
You have already developed competencies in one or several of the following fields:
- Communication protocols and standards
- Basic knowledge of microprocessors architecture