Speaks Fluent English? Recruiter Job in Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DK Global Recruitment active
View all jobs Speaks Fluent English? Recruiter Job in Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management - Consulting active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Management Trainee active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Human Resources - Psychology active on Hipo.ro
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• Fluent in English
• Experience Level: 1 - 2 year on a recruitment role, preferably in outsourcing industry
• Skilled in soliciting input and proactively evaluating business, client and candidate needs
• Ability to build strong relationships and positively influence candidates and colleagues
• Strong problem-solving ability
• Proven ability to take initiative and look beyond current role openings and identify strong industry talent
• Contacting candidates, following-up with candidates, and managing candidate pipeline.
• Scheduling interviews, briefing, and debriefing candidates before and after interviews.
• Maintaining timely documentation of all conversations with candidates within our internal
• Presenting candidates to our management team applying high quality standards.
• Posting job descriptions on job boards, and tracking posting status and results.
• Preparing the offers/contracts for the selected candidates
• Partner with the Team of Recruiting to implement creative recruiting resources to attract
• Identifying and attending networking activities such as career fairs, professional association
meetings, technical schools, and outplacement services.
• Opportunity to work in a fast-growing company and in a multinational environment
• Opportunity to grow in the organization and build a successful career path
• Access to a variety of benefits
• Personal and professional development through a variety of training programs
• Competitive salary package
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with the hiring company for the initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.