Dutch QA Associate in Bucharest
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DK Global Recruitment active
View all jobs Dutch QA Associate in Bucharest active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Quality Control active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• Freshers or 6 months experience in any Quality Review process
• Fluent in Dutch and proficient English.
• Good working knowledge of computer i.e., MS-Office (Google sheets will be an addedAdvantage)
• Attention to detail and a results-driven approach is a must
• Ability to work well under pressure
• Client-oriented, flexible, patient
• Excellent written communication skills
• Good Interpersonal & people management skills with good problem-solving approach
• Good analytical skills for MIS, number-crunching & reporting to internal & external customers
• Ability to exercise managerial judgment and perform as a mentor. Ability to multitask multiple
activities by effective delegation and monitoring
• Demonstrated Customer Service Skills
Carry out the detailed assessment of contacts/conversation that are resolved.
• Assess if the business and compliance requirements are followed as per the SOP/guidelines.
• Identify the gap and share/update constructive feedback.
• Execution on daily deliverables and detailed instructions provided on new assignments.
• Decisions made are to keep in mind, not to impact on the team /self-efficiency.
• Provide clear and crisp understanding of errors made.
• Opportunity to work in a fast-growing company and in a multinational environment
• Opportunity to grow in the organization and build a successful career path
• Access to a variety of benefits
• Personal and professional development through a variety of training programs
• Competitive salary package
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with the hiring company for the initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.