Customer Service Representative
We are Schlumberger
Our story begins with what it truly means to be a technology innovator. It stems from a common sense of purpose that unites the people of Schlumberger who, representing more than 160 nationalities, provide leading digital solutions and deploy ground-breaking technologies to enable performance and sustainability that are crucial for the global energy industry.
With expertise in more than 120 countries, we partner with customers in close collaboration to create industry-changing technologies that unlock cleaner, safer access to energy for every community—including those we live and work in.
We are Schlumberger, and we are leading the energy industry forward—together.
We are industry leaders because of our exceptional and talented people. They are the core that drives our purpose and integrity, which fuel our belief that everyone should have the opportunity to reach their greatest potential. Ever-evolving and constantly innovating, we transcend every cultural and technological boundary set before us. Indeed, it is our diversity that makes us stronger. Together, we achieve more.
What are we looking for?
The Internal Customer Representative is responsible for proactive managing a Portfolio of selected Suppliers and their assigned Purchase Order from the moment when the PO is approved until the delivery to the Schlumberger Location. The Agent is responsible to monitor the execution of the Purchase guaranteeing the On time delivery in alignment with the PO requirements. The Internal Customer Service Representative is also responisible to monitor the Supplier performances in alignement with company KPI intercating with internal stakeholkders and different support functions in order to mantain efficient and reliable alignemnt for Schlumberger Operations. The activity will consist in interactions via e-mail and, if necessary, via outbound calls with our internal customers and suppliers.
- Responsible for managing Purchasing Orders in a proactive way from the approval of the PO to Delivery;
- Actively manage a portfolio of suppliers, with a possible scope worldwide via e-mail and, if necessary, via outbound calls;
- Obtain the PO Aknowledgement from Suppliers;
- Proactively follow up on order status with suppliers to ensure on-time completion;
- Inform Internal Business Partners and stakeholders of any concerns or delays in the order delivery and escalation if needed;
- Support on problem-solving process and Root Cause Analysis;
- Communicate PO status to internal customers during periodical review with management;
- Continuous improvement and knowledge management;
- Track deviations and raise non-conformance;
- Proactively tracking/updating PO status in SAP and Excel;
- A background in the Procurement or Customer Service area would be a nice to have;
- Team player;
- Communication skills;
- Office Package knowledge
- English skills- Advanced
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary;
- Meal allowance;
- Work from home allowance;
- Bookster - for book lovers;
- We work hybrid, 2 days at the office and 3 days at home;
- Meal tickets;
- Private medical subscription - GOLD package;
- Life insurance;
- Company events, great office location ( near Grozavesti metro station, our office is in "The Bridge" buildings)
- A culture that fosters inclusion, diversity, and innovation;
- Market-specific training and ongoing personal development;
- Career growth opportunities both national and international;
- Experienced leaders to support your professional development;
- International work environment;
Schlumberger is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.