Java Software Developer (GCC Workout Solutions)
UniCredit is a pan-European Commercial bank with a unique service offering in Italy, Germany, Central and Eastern Europe. We serve over 15 million customers worldwide.
They are at the heart of what we do in all our markets. UniCredit is organized in four core regions and two product factories, Corporate and Individual Solutions.
This allows us to be close to our clients and use the scale of the entire Group for developing and offering the best products across all our markets.
Digitalisation and our commitment to ESG principles are key enablers for our service. They help us deliver excellence to our stakeholders and creating a sustainable future for our clients, our communities and our people.
Desired Skills and Experience:
▪ Proven experience with Java EE, more than 3years of working on Java EE applications
▪ Knowledge of Java debugging/review of existing functionalities
▪ Experience with SQL queries
▪ Language skills: English; Italian is considered a plus
▪ Able to perform technical review and estimations
What will you be doing in this role?
▪ Provide E2E lifecycle support for products and projects of the team
▪ Transpose your creativity and innovation into technical solutions and development activities on the projects you are involved in
▪ Demonstrate capability to evaluate requirement review and collaborate with other specialists to identify the optimal technical solutions
▪ Propose ideas or optimizations to the current products software architecture landscape which can establish product strategic evolution
▪ Raise the code quality and security awareness by performing code review and security improvements, raising knowledge in junior/mid population and comparing always to best practices in the domains
Our offer to you?
▪ Flexible working hours;
▪ The possibility of working remote 2 days/ week;
▪ A professional but still friendly work environment;
▪ Access to our benefits platform with a dedicated budget that you will be able to use, in order to choose
the most suitable benefits for you;
▪ Healthcare services from one of the agreed providers (3 potential options);
▪ Holidays accorded based on your working experience (21 up to 25 days);
▪ Career in an international banking group, build on the diversity of its strong local roots
▪ Dynamic and fast-moving environment, full of growing opportunities
▪ Enhance knowledge and skills, setting solid foundations for a professional development in the IT area of the financial industry.