Internship Mechanic - Manufacturing TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
* Update and creation of Documentation of Standards (incl. Database and SAP);
* Small updates of 3D Models of the Standard Equipment or Adaptions (design, CAD modeling, tolerance calculation, drawings creation);
* Creating Simulations in VC;
* Create Standard Machines within Visual Components eCatalogue;
* Working with project management structure in the plant for successful implementation within a given timeline.
* A mentor will support you to stepwise take over responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes, and organization.
* We are searching for an intern that: Is student in mechatronics or mechanical field;
* Has knowledge about SolidWorks or CAD environment;
* Is fluent in English (speaking and writing);
* Has strong functional use of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
* Is highly organized with critical attention to details; Has ability to take feedback and make changes as required;
* Has good communication skills.