French IT Server Support (Remote)
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DK Global Recruitment active
View all jobs French IT Server Support (Remote) active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
· Fluent French and English
· Technical Knowledge Good knowledge of hardware/servers and well familiar with troubleshooting issues with servers including.
· High-level familiarity with processor technology, memory technology, DDr3/4, remote management, diagnostics tools, firmware updates
· Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Windows ·
· Comfort with Technology Demonstrated Ability to research solutions and prepare SOPs for new technical problems
· Troubleshooting any problems clients may have via telephone, e-mail or chat
· Meets/ Adheres to Contractual Metrics
· Utilizes laboratory resources to walk through customers and verify symptoms for technical issues
· Validates customer entitlement, warranty, and product information · Ensures information management between Customer database EIM and Depot database SMT (Support Management Tool) or DMS (Depot Management System)
· Create FAQs for inclusion in the Customer knowledge base or posting externally to assist with customer education or internal support for contact center agents.
· Sharing with all team members any knowledge obtained through customer interaction; this activity is completed through the creation of a new SOP, that will be reviewed and signed off by the process trainer and client (Customer) and saved in the knowledge base.
· Assist the process trainer(s) and the management team with any requests or requirements formulated daily/weekly reports or tasks
· Suggest and implement process improvement ideas using the LEAN methodology
· Successfully completing the License to Operate (LTO) and passing the process knowledge test (PKT) monthly
Stable job offers - employment contract
Work in a multicultural and diverse environment with employees from over 30 countries
Free access to our award-winning learning platform
Benefits such as Meal Tickets, Medical Services, Insurance, additional vacation days or partner discounts
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with hiring company for initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.