Technical Team Leader - Constanta
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Computer Generated Solutions Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Technical Team Leader - Constanta active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Hardware active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in IT Software active pe Hipo.ro
CGS is an American outsourcing company, owning one of the largest support centers on the Romanian market. CGS is listed in the first 15 best companies of its kind in the world; meanwhile, our client portfolio includes company in Forbes Top 500, as well as top European companies.
We offer extensive training sessions and we stand for promoting people from within: more than 90% of out managers started in our company on entry-level positions.
As an employee of CGS you may choose to have a flexible schedule, with the possibility to work full time or part time according to your availability.
We also provide an attractive package (salary, health insurance, performance bonuses, food coupons and other benefits).
Aflati mai multe despre politica de confidențialitate CGS cu privire la prelucrarea datelor dumneavoastra personale : http://romania.cgsinc.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/05/CGS-GDPR-Candidate-privacy-policy-RO.pdf
• Proven experience as a technical Help Desk team leader.
• A university degree is mandatory for the role.
• The ability to build a cohesive team and to manage people effectively. This includes the ability to coach and develop the team.
• Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience.
• Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude.
• Experience with installing/troubleshooting Telecommunications equipment (routers, network switches, firewalls, etc.)
• Experience in provisioning Microsoft on-perm/cloud servers (Active Directory, Skype, Teams, etc.)
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
• Team management skills.
• Time management skills.
• Build and run the Help Desk.
• Managing all day to day the Help Desk activities and evaluate productivity & performance.
• Serving as the first point of contact for customers seeking technical assistance.
• Monitor all incidents and ensure timely resolution or where that is not possible immediate escalation to the next level of support.
• Develop practice for periodic reports for management with recommendations and trends.
• Recruit, train, and support Help Desk technical representatives.
• Take calls from clients and respond to their emails.