Embedded Software Developer for Remote Vehicle Data - SMY (TM)
Our vision is that tomorrow's vehicle is always connected, user-friendly, comfortable and intelligent. Curios? Visit our product web site: https://www.continental-mobility-services.com/en-en/products/vehicle-data-services/remote-vehicle-data/.
We are developing solutions for Diagnostics and Services that simplifies access to various manufacturer's vehicle data, cloud based data streaming and storage, big data analytics, over-the-air updates, using latest security requirements on OEMs. Our product allows OEMs to get remote access to location and detailed vehicle data. All this and more from a PC or mobile phone.
If this sounds interesting to you, join our team by applying to this role. Do you want to be an Embedded SW Developer?
These should spark your interest : You will be joining a team that is developing SW for our dongle, which, connected into the car, is able to read specific OEM data, sending them to into the cloud.
The SW can also: retrieve current GPS position, detect vehicle faults, using complex algorithms is able to analyze driver's behavior and much more... You will be part of a friendly, supportive team that kept the spirit as well during this pandemic situation while working from home. You will be part of an agile development team (Safe program, Jira usage, scrum based).
You will be doing:
* Analyze software requirements and define/adapt the software architecture and design;
* Technical mentoring, guide and support team members in implementing of the chosen solutions;
* Identify opportunities for improvement;
* Develop SW modules;
* Test your component before integration. Make sure that the SW product covers all SW and performance requirements for your component;
* Analyze the eventual issues and derive corrective actions;
* Take part of the relevant project planning and estimation process.
This is what it takes to be a successful in Embedded Software Developer:
* University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Telecommunications, Computer Science);
* Minimum 5 years of experience in Software Development and Design, preferably in embedded environment;
* Advanced knowledge of Embedded C programming language, Design Patterns, UML;
* Experience in working with CAN based protocols (e.g. UDS, SAE J1939) is a big plus;
* Automotive experience is an advantage;
* Knowledge of cloud-based technologies are considered a plus
* Fluent in English;
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).