Facility Maintenance Engineer - Manufacturing TM
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services
* Ensure the implementation of new Facility Management Project in Timisoara Plant - New construction, changes of different production areas, improvement in facility management infrastructure;
* Supervise all the subcontractors for facility department/activity present in the location;
* Solve any support request related to facility area in a professional way and with high quality;
* Optimizes the FM resources usage and propose improvements;
* Contributes to emergency intervention, at any hour, in order to solve critical breakdowns of the location, building, equipment and infrastructure;
* Ensures that the down time of the infrastructure is reduced to minimum;
* Responsible to solve any corrective problem/request related to facility area in a professional way and with high quality.
* Graduate of Construction or Mechanical University;
* Coordination of construction or installation projects;
* Project management skills;
* General building maintenance experience and ability to understand technical drawings;
* English - medium.