Front-end Software Developer for Qualification Laboratory (TM)
If you are an ingeniously person and you like to create new software architectures and to define technical solutions, we're waiting you to join our global development team!
We're looking for a passionate software developer to help us with digitalization of global work flows inside our department network. We are preparing the basis of a Global Competence Center for software development and we would like to get in our team colleagues that likes to start green projects.
You will have the opportunity to collaborate with other Developers and Project Managers with the same goals. This role supposed to be for a team player with a keen eye for quality details and problem-solving skills. If you have the passion to win and this sounds familiar to you, then let's meet and we'll offer you the freedom to act so that great things will happen!
Do you want to be a Front-end Software Developer? These should spark your interest. Main tasks:
* Develop efficient source code for department needs based on end user specification;
* Bring to live department needs and "translate "these in competitive and feasible software within time and cost constraints;
* Troubleshoot, provide technical solutions and improve for existing software;
* Analyze and study complex systems requirements;
* Prepare design documentation;
* Write and maintain technical documentation to describe program development, logic, coding, testing, changes, and corrections;
* Collaborate and communicate effectively with stakeholders throughout the organization;
* Test and evaluate new technologies that can lead to success of our projects;
* Identifying areas for modification in existing software/projects and subsequently developing these modifications;
* Work closely with other developers involved tin the projects;
* Multi-task and change from one task to another without loss of efficiency or composure when business environment requires prioritization.
This is what it takes to be successful in Front-end software developer:
* At least 5 years experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role;
* Experience with software design and development environment;
* Knowledge of Type Script, Angular, Java Script would be mandatory;
* Ability and willingness to learn new languages and technologies;
* Excellent communication skills;
* Attention to details, quality and troubleshooting aptitude;
* Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies;
* Analytical mind;
* Ability to communicate complex technical procedures to other colleagues;
* Commercial and business awareness;
* Advanced English command.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).