Discovery Bootcamp powered by Veeam
Building skills for the future never been easier. Join Discovery Bootcamp powered by Veeam® and have the chance to increase your employability by acquiring the necessary skills to make you more knowledgeable in the labor market.
Veeam offers the incredible opportunity to take part in six webinars on how to drive your career exactly where you want, how to build your personal brand and achieve a growth mindset.
The format of the webinars will be hybrid: the modules from each webinar will be online, except for the last module for Part 1 and Part 2, which will take place in person.
If you are a student in your Bachelor or Master’s degree, fluent in English, French, Italian, Spanish or any other language, you are more than welcome to apply. What to expect? In-depth training, a development program and you will be guided by an experienced mentor.
Stay tuned! In addition to the speakers assigned to each webinar, you will have the opportunity to learn and take insights from the experiences of several guest speakers about their early career.
Participating in the Discovery Bootcamp will help you gain new skills in your career, and you can also win prizes consisting of:
- Mentoring sessions with sales specialists from Veeam
- Subscriptions on learning platforms
- A LinkedIn badge that indicates you finished Discovery Bootcamp by Veeam
And not in the least, the Discovery Bootcamp prepares you for our paid internship in autumn. Until then, build your skills for your future career, let’s connect and maybe you’ll become our new intern!
HURRY UP, WE ONLY HAVE 15 SEATS AVAILABLE!
PART 1 - How to drive your career?
TALKING ABOUT YOUR CAREER
Iulia Iliescu, Talent Management Director, EMEA
8 JULY, 10:30-12:30
Would you be interested in exploring what “career” means today and what drives a career decision?
Have the opportunity to reflect on:
- Your personal professional aspirations
- What you must consider when making career decisions
- How you can “map your network” and reach out to those around you for supporting you in your career path
POWER UP YOUR IMPACT AT INTERVIEW
Philip Eames, Senior Director Talent Acquisition, EMEA
13 JULY, 16:00–18:00
- How can I stand out from the crowd?
- How can I get myself noticed by employers at an interview to help them see my potential?
- Get valuable tips and tricks on what you can do to prepare for interview and get yourself noticed (for the right reasons!).
ACTIVATE YOUR PERSONAL BRAND
Corina Coman, Director - Renewals and Customer Success
Florina Vintila, University Recruitment Manager
20 JULY, 16:00–18:00
Your personal brand is not just:
WHAT you do
it is HOW you do it
for WHOM you do it
and WHY you do it!
- Learn how to market yourself, using your brand to accelerate your career by taking the first steps in building your story.
- Branding has never been more important, and your personal brand should communicate the best you have to offer.
- Whether you’re fresh out of school, a young professional or reconsidering your career options, you can use your personal brand to help you enjoy each stage of the grand journey that you are experiencing. *IN PERSON
In the end, personal branding is about you being you in the most authentic way!
Your own success story is waiting to be written!
PART 2 - Human skills needed to start your career
DEFINING WHAT A SALES CULTURE MEANS
Adrian Roman, Performance Manager, EMEA
2 AUGUST, 16:00-18:00
We will try to define in this session:
- What does culture in a group/company mean?
- The way it is defined and how it can be influenced by each one of us.
- Making a difference between the branding culture, marketing messages and other communication factors.
- Exploring some organizational cultures and eventually understanding what a sales culture means for Veeam.
HOW TO BUILD TRUST AND COLLABORATION
Ioana Dobrea/Giuseppe Brancati, Senior Training Specialists
5 AUGUST, 16:00-18:00
- Trust and collaboration are the key elements of a healthy organizational culture.
- With this in mind, we shall explore what they really mean and how we can define a toxic environment from a healthy and empowering one.
- We’ll use different kind of models to explore and understand how these elements work together.
Giuseppe Brancati/ Ioana Dobrea, Senior Training Specialists
11 AUGUST, 16:00-18:00
For this final session, we will use what we have learned in the previous sessions but with a great focus on us, as individuals and human beings.
We will try to define:
- What does a growth versus fixed mindset mean?
- How we can work to overcome our limited beliefs
- Learning from mistakes and deal better with stressful situations *IN PERSON
About Veeam Software