Account Manager (B2B sales, HR services)
Are you looking for a young, dynamic team to work and have fun with? Come and join us!
Catalyst Solutions is a full-service company with 16 years of experience in recruitment, talent attraction and employer branding.
Catalyst Solutions manages Hipo.ro, a career website focused on young professionals, students and graduates, but also online projects and career events: Angajatori de TOP, DevTalks, DevHacks, DevCon, DevAfterWork, Internship&Trainee Marathon, Top Talents Romania, Finance Recruitment Day, NextGen, Virtual Fair for Graduates, Career Guide and The Most Desired Employers Survey.
We have the privilege of working with some of the most well-known top companies in the world: Cognizant Softvision, Ericsson, IBM, Oracle, Microsoft, Deloitte, EY Romania, HP Inc, Ursus Breweries, Hilti, Unilever, P&G, Coca-Cola HBC, L'Oreal.
What will your day look like?
- Developing new business for our services by researching, identifying and contacting potential clients;
- Communicating and building long term relationships with current or potential partners;
- Act as a consultant for your client, by being able to offer complex solutions to employer branding and recruitment needs;
- Promoting nationwide our services and projects via phone and e-mail;
- Building and updating internal databases of clients and prospects;
- Preparing and compiling internal and external documents, presentations for projects and proposals;
- Participating in different trainings and meetings with your colleagues from the Sales department;
- Celebrating birthdays with the team – well, not everyday, but often :)
- Previous experience in B2B sales with proven records (sales in the areas of HR or advertising is a plus);
- A friendly and engaging personality;
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal. You will be, after all, the main promoter of our projects and services;
- English knowledge level – at least B2;
- Perseverance and resilience – you promote high quality services, it’s a matter of getting to the right people;
- Self-discipline, results-driven attitude and a high level of autonomy;
- Strong work ethic and high personal integrity;
- Interest in digital marketing – to be active online and interested in the latest social platforms;
- We are currently working remote;
- Full-time, indefinite contract offered;
- Rewarding benefits, directly influenced by your performance;
- This role implies also Project Management responsabilities for some of our biggest projects;
- Here are some other areas you will have the chance to learn more about: HR Consulting, Employer Branding, Digital Marketing, Project Management;
- No. of openings: 1. The start will be as soon as you are available.