Russian Order To Cash Job in Timisoara- Remote
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DK Global Recruitment active
View all jobs Russian Order To Cash Job in Timisoara- Remote active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Banks - Financial Institutions active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• Good verbal & written communication skills
• Fluent Russian and Conversational level in English Language
• Rigorous and accurate working style
• Good working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel)
• Previous exposure to order to cash systems & other ERP tools would represent an advantage
• Process bank statements, cash flow forecast & variance reporting.
• Reconcile customer payments and collections.
• Raise invoices/debit/credit notes.
• Review aged debtor's, compute & book bad debts provisions.
• Manage customer credit limit.
• Manage queries from the customer, or customer's partners.
• Process manual and automatic payments in specific banking tools.
• Prepare and update documentation as appropriate.
• Propose, drive, and implement various / special projects and improvements.
• Assist with the implementation of company initiatives.
• Create different reports, dashboards for Business / internal purpose.
• Acting as an escalation point for issues raised by the client. Ensuring the fast resolution of these issues
• Opportunity to work for one of the biggest brands in the world in a unique work environment.
• Great career opportunity with a leading international outsourcing company.
• Opportunity of professional and personal development in a multinational working environment
through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills).
• Attractive compensation package with full access to a variety of benefits available through an online platform; the package can be customized on monthly basis depending on each employees’ needs.
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with the hiring company for the initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.