Order Management with German in Timisoara- Remote job
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DK Global Recruitment active
View all jobs Order Management with German in Timisoara- Remote job active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Accounting - Finance active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• Fluent German and Conversational level of English Language
• Computer literacy (MS Office, Internet, ticketing systems) and Basic domain knowledge
• Good communication skills (both written and verbal) and problem-solving attitude
• Strong analytical skills with an ability to solve a problem and track the resolution process
• Rigorous and accurate working style and should be able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Previous experience in Customer relations management / order management / supply chain / logistics would represent an advantage
• Accountability – Taking personal responsibility for actions
• Management of all incoming requests/orders
• Addressing all written/verbal requests and complaints received from the customers
• Process improvements proposals/implementation
• Manages customer relationship through providing daily operational support
• Communicates all relevant information and ensures customer satisfaction regarding the activities in scope
• Processes all the order management requests in a timely manner and according to the
Customer's instructions / procedures and keeps Customer informed of progress at all stages
• Most of the work would be on computers, few meetings with team manager and supervisor to stay on track
• Opportunity to work for one of the biggest brands in the world in a unique work environment.
• Great career opportunity with a leading international outsourcing company.
• Opportunity of professional and personal development in a multinational working environment
through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills).
• Attractive compensation package with full access to a variety of benefits available through an online platform; the package can be customized on monthly basis depending on each employees’ needs.
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with the hiring company for the initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.