Helpdesk officer role with Dutch- Remote
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs DK Global Recruitment active
View all jobs Helpdesk officer role with Dutch- Remote active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs Customer Support - Client Service active on Hipo.ro
DK Global Recruitment is a multilingual recruitment agency, based in Dublin, Ireland. We specialize in finding European language-speaking jobs for job seekers in many European countries. With years of experience in the multilingual BPO sector, we have developed advanced skills that we use to help Companies relocate candidates globally, and assist candidates to relocate smoothly and find their desired employment.Requirements
• Fluent Dutch and Conversational level of English Language
• Diploma / Degree holder or pursuing bachelor’s degree Courses.
• At least 1 year of experience in Customer Support/Procurement/Finance/Helpdesk would represent an advantage.
• Customer-oriented and attention to detail.
• Ability to adhere to TAT and timelines.
• Knowledge of P2P (Procure to Pay) or Finance domains would represent an advance.
• Ensures that the problems are accurately registered in the ticket application when received via e-mail, phone, or chat.
• Ensures that the phone/chat line is open at the beginning of the work program.
• Helpdesk Level 1 support for the applications used within the Procure to Pay department (SAP, Supplier portal, Procurement e-tool, Provider data basis etc.): solves the level 1 tickets, follows the solution of the open tickets, escalates wherever the case to the level 2 (tests the solutions proposed by the experts in the case of the level 2 tickets whenever necessary).
• Acts as single point of contact for the customer and communicates relevant information to ensure the customer’s satisfaction.
• Communicates the problem status and time to resolution to affected personnel; provides to the customers a continuous visibility on the occurred situation/problem.
• Creates tickets to the IT support team whenever necessary
• Opportunity to work for one of the biggest brands in the world in a unique work environment.
• Great career opportunity with a leading international outsourcing company.
• Opportunity of professional and personal development in a multinational working environment
through a variety of training programs (hard/soft skills).
• Attractive compensation package with full access to a variety of benefits available through an
online platform; the package can be customized on monthly basis depending on each
Note: Applying to this job advertisement would be considered as GDPR consent given to DK Global Recruitment. We may share your profile details directly with the hiring company for the initial screening of your profile suitability and duplicate check.