Graphics Industry Specialist
The Market Analysis and Planning (MAP) team resides in HP’s Marketing Organization. As an industry analyst in the MAP team you will be expected to provide market forecasting and scenario analyses in support of business unit and/or strategic initiatives and identify market opportunities that may be currently overlooked by HP. The successful candidate will be adept at analyzing trends in the Graphics print system technology industry, developing market models, identifying and analyzing key market drivers, and collaborating with business partners to deliver a consistent and detailed forecast of market size that supports HP’s strategic and operational planning. Key Responsibilities
- Research and identify fundamental drivers of the Graphics market
- Develop and maintain various models for the Graphics market, incorporating market drivers into the perspective
- Develop coherent and connected communication materials expressing market point of views
- Represent the MAP team point of view to our business partners and executive leadership team
- Proactively develop thought provoking and business-impacting market trend analyses
- Use intuition to generate hypothesis that lead to thought leadership and/or challenge conventional thinking
- Strong analytical thinking and analysis skills, familiarity with forecasting methods a plus.
- Ability to understand abstract ideas fully and logically address project objectives with limited direction.
- Strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint; solid working knowledge of Access, statistical analysis, and financial modeling a plus
- Ability to develop business acumen and technical knowledge in areas of expertise
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including presentation skills (including presenting complex topics)
- Comfortable collaborating with business partners ranging from individual contributors to executives
- Developed interpersonal and project management skills
- Passion for understanding what makes markets tick
Excellent problem solving
Your additional benefits package:
Flexible working schedule, Wellness program, Medical services for you and family, Dental Plan, Fitness Programs, Kindergarten, Transportation, Vacation Vouchers Vendors discount program (Restaurants, cinema, clothing, and other).