CMO Cashflow Data Analyst
CMO Cashflow Data AnalystRole Profile
The Yield Booka is a premier fixed income analytical system currently used by 82 of the top 100 fixed income money managers in the U.S. and other top-tier broker dealers' sales, trading and research professionals. Institutional portfolio managers - investment advisors, insurance companies, banks and hedge funds - value The Yield Booka for the fast and broad access it provides to financial models, analytical tools and high-speed computation capabilities
A subsidiary of LSEG, The Yield Book Inc product line includes The Yield Book, the Fixed Income Indices, and the Yield Book Excel Add-in, API and Calculator.
For more information please visit www.yieldbook.com.
The Yield Book team is looking to hire a data analyst to set up and maintain Mortgage Backed Securities , Asset Backed Securities (ABS) and European MBS and ABS Securities. We are looking for someone who is motivated and driven. Strong analytical background is needed for the job. Willingness to learn is highly important for this position.
- Input and set up Mortgage, Asset backed and European securities.
- Collect mortgage data from a variety of written and electronic sources using proprietary software tools.
- Update and maintain European, Asset Backed and Mortgage-backed securities monthly.
- Assist senior analysts in European, Mortgage-backed and Asset-backed securities cash flow modeling and analysis.
- Oral and written communication with Trustees.
- Work on special projects to improve productivity and efficiency.
- Coordinate with NYC based Yield Book and Fixed Income staff.
- Candidates must be proficient with mathematical concepts, be detail-orientated, and exhibit a high degree of accuracy in their work.
- Incumbent must have strong analytical and organizational skills accompanied by strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Prior experience working with PC's or Unix workstations is required; familiarity with computer programming and relational databases is a plus.
- Must be able to work effectively in a fast paced team.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting or Engineering. Other technical backgrounds will also be considered. (Include GPA in resume).
We are looking for intellectually curious people, passionate about the bigger picture of how technology industry is evolving, ready to ask difficult questions and deal with complicated scenarios. If you are creative and a problem solver, this is the place to be as will be supporting you to fast-forward your career.
We maximise each employee's potential through personal development and through a wide range of learning tools both formal and informal. We believe that remunerating our people with competitive salaries and a range of attractive benefits such as:
- 25 days' holiday per year
- 1 additional day off for your Birthday
- Annual wellness allowance
- Share Purchase Plan
- Medical Health Insurance
- Medical Subscription (preventive medical services)
- Dental Coverage
- Life insurance
- Pillar 3 Private Pension
- Meal Vouchers
- Flexible Benefits
- Volunteering Events
- Team Buildings
At LSEG, we believe that creating a diverse and inclusive organisation is fundamental to the way we deliver on our promise of creating essential partnerships and open opportunities. Our open culture is central to how we deliver our purpose - driving financial stability, empowering economies and enabling customers to create sustainable growth - in everything we do.
Working with us means that you will be part of a dynamic organisation of 25,000 people across 70 countries. However, we will value your individuality and enable you to bring your true self to work so you can help enrich our diverse workforce. You will be part of a collaborative and creative culture where we encourage new ideas and are committed to sustainability across our global business. You will experience the critical role we have in helping to re-engineer the financial ecosystem to support and drive sustainable economic growth. Together, we are aiming to achieve this growth by accelerating the just transition to net zero, enabling growth of the green economy and creating inclusive economic opportunity.
LSEG offers a range of tailored benefits and support, including healthcare, retirement planning, paid volunteering days and wellbeing initiatives.
We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer. This means that we do not discriminate on the basis of anyone's race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. Conforming with applicable law, we can reasonably accommodate applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Please take a moment to read this privacy notice carefully, as it describes what personal information London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG) (we) may hold about you, what it's used for, and how it's obtained, your rights and how to contact us as a data subject.
If you are submitting as a Recruitment Agency Partner, it is essential and your responsibility to ensure that candidates applying to LSEG are aware of this privacy notice.