Inside Sales Representative with German
The Inside Sales Representative collaborates with our field sales team and partners, selling the company's products and services within an assigned territory via the telephone. Prospects, builds relationships, and closes sales. May utilize e-mail and other electronic sales techniques in support of the calling effort.
- Generates sales within assigned territory.
- Drives key business and technical benefits mapped to the end user requirements from partner deal registrations, qualified opportunities and lead generation lists; cold calling as needed.
- Coordinates sales activities with partners and resellers to identify and close new business.
- Maximizes coverage within the defined region and penetrates organizations with Veeam products.
- Provides forecasting and account opportunity as needed.
- Drives revenue and contributes to the continued growth of Veeam through consistently achieving individual and team quotas.
- Teams up with regional field sales employees within the territory on planning and execution.
- Updates and maintains the Veeam CRM system (salesforce.com).
- 2+ years business-to-business (B2B) sales experience of high-tech products/services is preferred
- Advanced German and English language skills
- Bachelor's Degree preferred (a combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Experience driving the sales process across internal and external teams (channel, engineering, marketing, field)
- Ability to find approach to different types of persons in order to establish positive and lasting relationships
- Ability to work independently with limited direction in a fast-paced environment; must be a high-energy, motivated self-starter
- Ability to adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Exceptional written communications and electronic correspondence skills, with knowledge of basic business research tools
- Exceptional verbal communication skills and ability to relay information to potential customers
- Virtualization industry
- Salesforce.com is a plus+
- Proficiency in MSOffice based automation tools (Excel, Outlook, etc)
- Strong interest and passion for technology innovation and the industry