Order Administrator Operations with German
Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile DKV EURO SERVICE ROMANIA active.
Vezi toate job-urile Order Administrator Operations with German active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Customer support - Client service active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Transporturi active pe Hipo.ro
Our company history is one of long tradition. For more than 85 years, we have smoothened the way into mobility for our customers. Our products and services move people and goods all over Europe – future-oriented and unhindered by borders. We combine tradition with modernity and can therefore meet all the wishes of our customers. It does not matter which fuel, which technology, which smart service you prefer: we are at your side.
As one of the leading mobility service providers in Europe, DKV Mobility helps over 213,000 active customers to manage their commercial vehicle fleets efficiently. The range of services extends from fuel and service cards at 66,000 brand-independent petrol stations to toll invoicing, value-added tax and mineral oil tax refunds to vehicle services and services in innovative fields such as electromobility currently offering 190,000 public charging points. 5.1 million DKV CARDs and on-board units are used by customers in 45 countries. In 2020, the company generated a transaction volume of €9.3 billion. DKV Mobility, headquartered in Ratingen near Düsseldorf, employs over 1,300 people. 2021, the DKV CARD was named ‘Best Brand’ in the fuel and service card category for the 17th time in a row.
In 2021 DKV opened an IT Center in Bucharest.
The Web Service Department of DKV is currently migrating from the previous legacy systems to the new Azure Cloud Infrastructure in order to provide customers with new digital products based on the core services.
With this migration all Services and Applications are also being taken over, hence the Web Service Department Teams are working on achieving a smooth transition of the processes.
The DKV IT Center in Bucharest has a vital role for the Web Service Department as it provides new international team members with the required energy and passion to achieving their goals.
- Communication and coordination skills
- Attention to details and structured way of working
- Customer focus
- Reliability and flexibility
- Ability to work efficiently in a team (or virtual remote team)
- Drive for results
- SAP experience represents an advantage
- Good command of German and English languages
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in customer service /order management/ logistics/ supply chain
- Receive, review and enter customer orders in the DKV business systems (SAP, MS - Dynamics) by ensuring the quality of customer information entered
- Acknowledge delivery/installation date, register updates and keep track of changes
- Constantly communicate with customers and colleagues in a timely manner
- Maintain accurate records of customer data in company systems
- Respond promptly to customer escalations after thorough verification of the issue and finding the appropriate solution or escalate to higher support level if unsuccessful
• Attractive benefits package
• Regina Maria medical subscription for you and your family according with internal police
• Meal vouchers
• Special discounts for gyms
• Additional days off
• DKV card with discount for fuel valid in 25 countries
• When you are in the office can have free facilities like massage, fruits, coffee
• People from many nations and fields
• Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
• Flexible working hours with home office and flextime
• Continuous training
• and much more