Charge Point Administrator/Specialist with German
Our company history is one of long tradition. For more than 85 years, we have smoothened the way into mobility for our customers. Our products and services move people and goods all over Europe – future-oriented and unhindered by borders. We combine tradition with modernity and can therefore meet all the wishes of our customers. It does not matter which fuel, which technology, which smart service you prefer: we are at your side.
As one of the leading mobility service providers in Europe, DKV Mobility helps over 213,000 active customers to manage their commercial vehicle fleets efficiently. The range of services extends from fuel and service cards at 66,000 brand-independent petrol stations to toll invoicing, value-added tax and mineral oil tax refunds to vehicle services and services in innovative fields such as electromobility currently offering 190,000 public charging points. 5.1 million DKV CARDs and on-board units are used by customers in 45 countries. In 2020, the company generated a transaction volume of €9.3 billion. DKV Mobility, headquartered in Ratingen near Düsseldorf, employs over 1,300 people. 2021, the DKV CARD was named ‘Best Brand’ in the fuel and service card category for the 17th time in a row.
In 2021 DKV opened an IT Center in Bucharest.
The Web Service Department of DKV is currently migrating from the previous legacy systems to the new Azure Cloud Infrastructure in order to provide customers with new digital products based on the core services.
With this migration all Services and Applications are also being taken over, hence the Web Service Department Teams are working on achieving a smooth transition of the processes.
The DKV IT Center in Bucharest has a vital role for the Web Service Department as it provides new international team members with the required energy and passion to achieving their goals.
- Solve charging points defects and eliminate errors
- Offer Level 1 Support by phone or email
- Schedule wall box repairs
- Clarify inquiries/escalation cases in coordination with customers and service partners and find solutions to technical problems through a professional exchange with suppliers
- Maintain accurate records of customer data in company systems
Technical training (background) as electrician or similar
Highschool diploma, University degree desired;
Ideally, 2 years of experience in the field of electromobility.
Communication and coordination skills
Attention to details and structured/analytical way of working
Reliability and flexibility
Interest in technical subjects and drive/interest to find solutions
Ability to work efficiently in a team (or virtual, remote team)
Good command of German and English languages
What we offer
Attractive benefits package
- A chance to test and grow your skills, through challenging projects
- A great work environment with great colleagues that offer support and guidance
- Regina Maria medical subscription for you and your family according with internal policy
- Meal vouchers
- Special discounts for gyms
- Additional days off
- DKV card with discount for fuel valid in 25 countries
- When you are in the office can have free facilities like massage, fruits, coffee
- Flexible working environment within a dynamic team.