HR Job opportunities with German
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
Skills that make your work successful:
• You have Advanced German & English language skills
• You communicate easily
• You are a team-player
• You can solve urgent matters
• You are reliable and proactive
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
• Manage and update HR databases with different information such as new hires, terminations, personal and job data changes or leave of absence
• Collect information from other departments or notify other departments of information relevant to their processes
• Act as first point of contact for the employees HR related requests via chat, e mail nor phone and manage them in the ticketing system
• Collect, verify, organize, compile or update electronically company personnel records and documentation
• Manage employee benefits enrollment
• Provide input for payroll
• Create HR documents such as reference letters
• Maintain schedule and coordinate calendar activities
• Work with other internal or client teams to execute HR processes
• Conduct data validation or execute controls and address findings
• Capture new knowledge in the internal database and update process documentation as needed
• Determine recruitment/selection decision factors and criteria;
• Develop candidate sourcing approaches
• Develop and maintain data mining approaches using advanced search techniques;
• Execute legally compliant role postings to internet and print sites, performing refreshes or removing, as required;
• Execute and monitor candidate sourcing activities and programs across a variety of channels (e.g., internal candidates, referrals, alumni, career website, competitor and direct sourcing, social networking, etc.);
• Provide feedback on candidates to hiring managers, agencies and/or directly to candidates;
• Assure great experience for the candidate along the selection process, by updating his profile information in the database and updating accordingly the status in the system
• Act as support for the Recruiters with the hiring process in the system
How we truly care:
• Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals.
• Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
• Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced.
• Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives.
• Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services.
• If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team.
• Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!