Team Leader for Technical Risk Moderation Team - AM (TM)
In the current and future development process of self-driving car, Autonomous Mobility business unit is playing a major role, that is why we invite you to join us in what will be a fantastic journey from what we have in present, advance driver automated systems to what the future will bring, highly and fully autonomous driving car.
Technical Risk Moderation Team is responsible for the following analyses: System Failure Modes and Effects Analysis, Design Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (Electronics and Mechanics), failure modes effects and diagnostic analysis, using the following tools APIS - IQRM and ISOGRAPH for all Autonomous Mobility Products: Camera, Radar and LiDAR.
What you will do:
* Provide technical guidance for the team;
* Plan and monitor the execution of all activities/tasks in order to meet due dates;
* Assign tasks to team members, according to their internal function, competences and capabilities;
* Ensure communication with business partners and upper management;
* Ensure mentoring and coaching for the team members and constant monitor the professional performances;
* Support hiring process;
* Supports the creation and implementation of new procedures and working method.
* University Degree (preferred Electronics, Mechanics, Informatics);
* Previous experience in Technical Moderation ( Failure Modes and Effects Analysis, Failure Modes and Effects Analysis) tools and methods;
* Good knowledge of MS Office and VBA programming preferred;
* Good communication skills, Advanced English - speaking and writing level;
* Self-organized workstyle with high quality awareness;
* Ability to work in an international team environment;
* Proactive and communicative way of working.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).