Software Developer for Windows Utility Tool - AM (TM)
In the current and future development process of self-driving car, AM business unit is playing a major role, that is why we invite you to join us in what will be a fantastic journey from what we have in present, advance driver automated systems to what the future will bring, highly and fully autonomous driving cars. We are looking to develop a team of Hardware and Software engineers for environmental test equipments for one of most complex electronic control units Continental is producing - Assisted & Automated Driving Control Unit the brain of autonomous vehicles.
The job required end to end responsibility from requirement to manufacturing and the main activities are:
* Development of tester software according to test specification;
* Development of Windows Utility Tools;
* Documentation of the developed software;
* Support with commissioning of new software worldwide;
* Support of new software developers worldwide;
* Contact person for project and software relevant topics.
This is what it takes to be a successful in Software Developer for Windows Utility Tool:
* University Degree (i.e. Electronics, Computer Science, Physics);
* Strong experience in C# .NET programming;
* Experience with NI Test stand desirable;
* Experience in the automotive environment desirable;
* Good knowledge of MS-Office;
* Good communication skills in English (spoken and written);
* Independent work with a high level quality awareness;
* Great team player and ability to work in a highly international team.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).