Sensor Fusion Engineer for Autonomous Driving - AM (TM)
We are a diverse team of engineers, mathematicians, physicists, focused on the development of multi-sensor fusion algorithms, especially in the areas of road representation and traffic participants. Our goal is to provide a comprehensive description of the environment around the vehicle, fusing detections from available sensors (camera, radar, lidar etc.).
We are looking for fellow open-minded colleagues that want to be at the cutting-edge of technology.
You will be working closely with major car manufacturers for their current projects, but also playing the long game of improving environment perception to the level required by fully autonomous driving.
Daily activities will include:
* Concept creation, design and documentation;
* Fusion algorithms development;
* Implementation in C/C++;
* Simulation and testing in dedicated environments;
* Vehicle integration support and testing on the road.
A mentor will support you to gradually take over responsibilities, after an initial training phase that will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* C/C++, preferably OOP know-how;
* algorithms understanding;
* various mathematics and physics competencies (e.g. matrix operations, coordinate systems and transformations, Bayesian probability, Kalman filters, motion models, etc.). Background in any of the following is a plus:
* Matlab, Python, UML;
* Multi-sensor fusion;
* Academic research.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).