Marketing & Pricing Analyst II
Honeywell is a Fortune 100 company that invents and manufactures technologies to address tough challenges linked to global macro trends such as safety, security, and energy. With approximately 122,000 employees worldwide, including more than 19,000 engineers and scientists, we have an unrelenting focus on quality, delivery, value, and technology in everything we make and do.Cerinte
- Bachelor's degree (e.g. statistics, math, engineering, marketing);
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in a similar role;
- A “conceptualizer” of enterprise and market trends/issues who can then integrate that thinking into marketing and business strategies. Decisive and logical at thoroughly evaluating issues;
- Advanced Technical skills (MS Excel, VBA or MS Access);
- Preferred Tableau, SQL knowledge, Python;
- Proficient in Data Management and Visualization.
- Propose and develop analytics for data driven decisions;
- Develop analytics to capture the value, through business opportunities;
- Propose pricing actions to drive Annual Operating Plan and ensure the alignment with Finance and Offering Management for the AOP proposal;
- Develop and implement processes to reduce customer price disputes, to improve rebate claims and the discount structure;
- Support Special Price reviews and analyses for the sales opportunities, submitted for approval;
- Proactively identify and monetize pricing opportunities. Perform sensitivity analysis based on the price proposals;
- Develop analyses to support and guide the price proposals for the new projects and throughout the products’ lifecycle;
- Develop analyses and tools, to drive transactional pricing results.
- Medical plan provided by Omniasig;
- Budget for flexible benefit scheme which can be used for travel, sports, dental scheme, and others;
- Transportation budget and fuel cards;
- Business Travel Accident Insurance;
- Voluntary defined contributory pension plan;
- Meal allowance;
- Paid vacation and time off Honeywell employees are provided Christmas and Children vouchers, as well different family aids.
If this is your dream role, then we'd love to hear from you.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment.