Expert for Static and Dynamic Code Analysis (TM)
Join us to be the best professional version of yourself! In the constantly changing automotive environment you can be the change! As an Expert for Static and Dynamic Code Analysis in VNI PMT (Vehicle Networking and Information, Process / Methods / Tools), you are the knowhow-provider for the development and the standardization of engineering solutions in the area of Static and Dynamic Code Analysis for your functional team.
This comprises process specifications and methods as well as working instructions regarding requested solution demands, including related tool development. The contribution to its harmonization and standardization as well as deployment to development projects is also part of your tasks together with your team. Your responsibility comprises:
* Drive an analysis to find the best solution for static and dynamic code analysis to cover the requirements of SW development;
* Drive the harmonization and standardization within a solution area and ensure its integrity as well as deployment;
* Develop the relevant solution lifecycle and PMT portfolio management as well as tool development, including tool infrastructure and licenses;
* Provide training, coaching and support;
* Realize an efficient service management for application and platform projects.
* Degree in computer science, mathematics, electrical engineering or similar;
* Multi-annual experience in the development within the automotive industry desired;
* Experience with static and dynamic code analyze processes, methods and tools ;
* Experience with at least one of the following tools: Klocwork, QAC/QAC++, Understand C/C++, Imagix 4D, Code Sonar, Astree;
* Experience in coding rule standards and their application desired: MISRA C, C++, Cert C/C++, CWE, AUTOSAR;
* Knowledge about ASPice, ISO/IEC 20246, ISO26262;
* Experience in following language: C and C++;
* Skills in metrics and quality reporting;
* Extensive experience in international teams;
* Very good communication skills;
* Very good conflict resolution competencies and assertiveness;
* Fluent in spoken and written English;
* Independent and result-oriented working methods.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.