Warehouse Improvement Material Planner - Manufacturing TM
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services.
* Performing tasks for continues material flow directly involved in, warehouse capacities, taking account of the order situation, stock levels, production backlogs, delivery backlogs, procurement situations and actual resources, in order to create the conditions for an optimum warehouse sequence;
* Organizing existing resources in order to ensure that production requirement are covered in time;
* Monitoring stocks and actual situation of material continues flow;
* Actively contributing to cooperation with all others involved and with interface partners and forwarding all relevant information, in order to keep themselves and others informed and create an optimum logistics chain;
* Work on coordinating material movements between plant and external warehouse, in order to ensure an undisturbed production run;
* Setting up and monitoring the KANBAN control cycles time for raw-material and finished-goods products.
* 1-2 years working in SCMs or in related functional areas;
* Material Planning;
* MS Office;