Electronics Technician - CES (TM)
A special competence within Continental Engineering Services is the Sample Shop, a high-tech, well equipped department for the production of prototypes, samples, design patterns, and small series. For the most creative and flexible craftsmen and inventors of the Sample Shop there is only one motto: "For our craftsmanship, nothing is impossible!".
The CES Sample Shop in Timisoara will be active in following domains:
* Electronic Manufacturing of pre-production samples;
* Electronic Manufacturing of small series;
* Mechanical parts machining and assembly, various CNC machines operation;
* Form Casting.
Do you want to be a Electronics Technician? These should spark your interest:
* Solder and unsolder both SMT and THT devices;
* Read/understand an electronic schematic and PCB layout;
* Debug an assembled electronic board;
* Visually inspect the electronic boards and make the necessary corrections - touch-up;
* Perform basic PC operations.
This is what it takes to be a successful as Electronics Technician:
* At least 3 years experience in electronics domain;
* Passionate of building technical products - innovative;
* Very good technical understanding;
* Quality oriented, proactive;
* Basic Microsoft Office knowledge;
* English language at beginner level;
* German language would be an advantage.
What we offer :
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
As an engineering and production partner, Continental Engineering Services (CES) develops customized solutions for technologically challenging tasks in automotive and industrial industries. Become a part of a strong team and help us ensure that future mobility becomes more user-friendly, drive-efficient, safe and comfortable.