Software Product Owner with Potential at HEAT CE (TM)
We are a still young but experienced Software Agile team in search for a Product Owner. Is that you? Take a Peek at our product: More than 25 years of telematics experience enable us to develop innovative products with outstanding features and performance. Developing our own network access devices (NADs) and Telematics software framework, our Telematics Control Units (TCUs) are highly customizable and ready-to-use in different regions. With high bandwidth and ultra-low latency, the new mobile network standard 5G offers all pre-requisites to connect vehicles in real-time. Integration of Vehicle-to-Everything (V2X) makes our Telematics products ready to support predictive and autonomous driving.
Our team is responsible for the Lifecycle of the TCU (Power Management) and Log & Trace functionalities: Software application development based on Telematics platform and testing.
Available: Onsite/Hybrid/Remote As a Telematic Product Owner, you would need to:
* Prepare and participate in the planning of the "Product Increment" with the other teams;
* Create, ensure maintenance and prioritisation of the team backlog in cooperation with all related stakeholders;
* Provide clarification of requirements that will be reviewed and implemented by your Agile team;
* Ensure scope definition of incremental value delivery steps of your Agile team;
* Establish clear acceptance criteria for the assessing work items;
* Communicate closely with our stakeholders to follow up on features and priority changes for which you and your Agile team are responsible;
* Participate in improvement of processes and methods; propose and push of novel methods of software development and testing, specially Agile methods and DevOps. A mentor will support you to step wise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
If you are wondering how you can be a successful Product Owner for our team, check if:
* You have experience in automotive embedded software development (3+ years);
* You have exposure to Software Project Management experience;
* You have experience using Agile methods (eg. Scrum, Kanban, SAFe);
* You have knowledge of in-vehicle networks (CAN, LIN, Ethernet, etc) and Vector CANoe, AUTOSAR, that's a plus;
* You are a leader;
* You are organised, self-sufficient and have very good analytical skills;
* You have team management skills (time management, result orientation, communication skills);
* You have high degree of personal accountability;
* You have advanced English writing and speaking skills.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2020, Continental generated sales of i37.7 billion and currently employs more than 192,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Vehicle Networking and Information business area, with its vision of "Always On," sees the vehicle of the future as a partner that supports its passengers with intelligent and secure solutions - seamlessly networked, user-friendly, convenient and smart. The business area develops and integrates components and end-to-end systems for connected mobility - architecture, hardware, software and services. With solutions for networking, human-machine interaction, user experience, high-performance computing, digital services and system integration for passenger cars, light commercial vehicles and fleets, Vehicle Networking and Information ensures stable and safe connectivity and smooth information flows for connected mobility.