Accounts Payable Officer with Polish
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries and all business functions—underpinned by the world’s largest delivery network—Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders.Cerinte
Your career is about what you want to be and who you want to be. It’s about bringing your skills, your curiosity and your best true self to your work.
Here, you’ll match your ingenuity with the latest technology to make incredible things.
In Accenture Operations we rethink the way people work and businesses perform by harnessing the power of rich data for decision-making, innovative technology, and advanced machine intelligence.
In an era where people are critical to success, join a team that prioritizes human ingenuity and fosters a workforce where technology elevates people (not the other way around), freeing them up for more creative thinking and exciting work.
Skills that make your work successful:
-Accounting Good Knowledge to be capable to understand PTP Processes.
-SAP basic knowledge
-Excel basic knowledge
-Polish and English languages
-Resolve supplier and customer related situations as per accounts payable receivable procedures.
Every day is a process of growth, being responsible of:
-Processing transactions for relevant business processes in various systems and tracking tools.
-Demonstrates knowledge of processes and related systems to effectively perform their responsibilities.
-Solve problems by precedent and reference detailed instructions and procedural documents, escalating issues and seeking advice when faced with complex issues and problems.
-Controlling the booking of the documents processed to assure the accuracy.
-Update processes and procedures.
-Develops good client relationships.
-Perform revenue recognition checks as per client policies and procedures.
How we truly care:
• Follow a journey of success. Learn, innovate, invest in yourself and make a step forward, closer to your life goals.
• Travel virtually around the globe, working in a diverse and multicultural environment.
• Benefit from health insurance and support from a mental health therapist, to keep your life balanced.
• Have fun while working, participating in internal company events, sports activities and community initiatives.
• Save money doing the things you love, having access to different discounts on products and services.
• If you love vacations, joyful moments and volunteering, (as we do) you have access to travel vouchers, volunteering opportunities and lots of fun alongside Accenture team.
• Enjoy other personalized benefits package, including meal vouchers, public transportation, private pension, life insurance, gym, additional vacation days.
For us, you are Truly Human. Join our Accenture Team and get along in a lifetime journey!