At DB Schenker Global Business Services you are a partner of an accounting excellence and supporting activities team. A team that is part of a global logistics network that connects the world. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Here, we encourage you to actively shape your career in a solid organization and take part in designing new traditions. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
• High degree of dynamism, customer focus, responsibility, and team spirit;
• Self-motivation and the ability to work independently;
• Time management and prioritization skills;
• Attention to details and the ability to work with consistent amounts of data;
• Intermediate excel knowledge (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, 'if' statements, functions, filters/ sorting, sum, min, max, average);
• Advanced English knowledge;
• Desire to further develop in the reporting/ data analysis area.
• Providing support services for the sales teams located in Europe;
• Extracting data from internal tools/ systems and converting them into structured reports;
• Making sure that the activities are being properly documented;
• Delivering according to the agreed SLA’s and KPI’s;
• Minding the data accuracy in the delivered documents.
Take a look at the advantages that come together with this job:
• If you are not in Bucharest, it's not a problem, you can work remote
• Competitive salary & benefits package;
• Your performance and productivity will be rewarded based on your achievements;
• Food first, right? You can use your meal tickets card to a variety of food places and supermarkets;
• If you’re into sports, we organize in-house sport & relax activities such as yoga. Plus, we also have a boxing room where you can get rid of stress and lose some calories;
• For a larger portion of sport, we provide discounts to World Class and 7card;
• We have several comfortable areas in the office where you can take a moment to rest. • For the periods of exhaustion, we have the sleeping room where you can recharge your batteries and a room with massage chairs;
• We care about how you feel, so you’ll have access to an extensive private medical insurance and a life insurance from the first day at SGBS;
• In love with biking or just want to avoid traffic? At SGBS we have a space where you can safely deposit your bicycle and take a shower if needed;
• Trainings throughout your career evolution and a variety of projects that you can be involved in;
• Opportunity to shift your career across different departments;
• Activities that focus on creating a culture of comfort, happiness and health (e.g.: movie nights, cultural days, social responsibility initiatives).