Internship - New Product Launch Management - Manufacturing TSR
Continental develops pioneering technologies and services for sustainable and connected mobility of people and their goods. Founded in 1871, the technology company offers safe, efficient, intelligent and affordable solutions for vehicles, machines, traffic and transportation. In 2021, Continental generated sales of i33.8 billion and currently employs more than 190,000 people in 58 countries and markets. On October 8, 2021, the company celebrated its 150th anniversary. The Automotive group sector comprises technologies for passive safety, brake, chassis, motion and motion control systems. Innovative solutions for assisted and automated driving, display and operating technologies, as well as audio and camera solutions for the vehicle interior, are also part of the portfolio, as is intelligent information and communication technology for the mobility services of fleet operators and commercial vehicle manufacturers. Comprehensive activities relating to connectivity technologies, vehicle electronics and high-performance computers round off the range of products and services
* Support the project manager in planning, organizing and implementing several activities that ensure the launch of innovative products within electronics manufacturing from Timisoara;
* Manages and follow the execution of small projects together with the assigned technical teams;
* Prepare the necessary documentation and technical data sheets for production staff trainings;
* Participates actively in the improvement of the technological processes through detailed analysis on production parameters.
* Is student in any year of University including Master's;
* Technical profile preferable;
* Is fluent in English (speaking and writing);
* German is a plus;
* Has strong functional use of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint);
* MS Project is a plus;
* Is highly organized with critical attention to details;
* Good communication skills.