Software Test Manager for Passive Safety - SAM (TM)
Passive Safety Software team is developing software for restraint system activation in case of road events. We save lives when there is nothing more that can be done to prevent an accident.
How are you and what are your future plans? We are looking for a passionate SW Test Engineer to join us.
As a SW Test Manager in our group you can make your own contribution by tracking, planning and organizing the SW test project team. You are also leading from technical point of view a team of SW testers by coaching and offering technical support. Your role is also to setup the automatization test environment for the project.
Being a project core team member, you are empowered to take decision about the test activities and strategies for the project together with all involved project leads form various disciplines.
Each engineer enjoys autonomy and has responsibility for his work, designing, executing and maintaining manual and automated test scenarios for complete SW. We offer the chance of being part of a very dynamic project team, contributing in defining SW Test strategy, setting test environment, implementing test scripts, reporting issues and creating test reports.
A mentor will support you to stepwise take over own responsibility after an initial training phase which will familiarize you with our products, tools, processes and organization.
* University Degree (i.e.,Computer Science, Informatics,..);
* Basic knowledge of embedded systems;
* Good English language skills;
* 3+ years of relevant work experience;
* Experience in project management, planning is a plus;
* Experience in testing using HIL environment;
* Practical experience in using SW, HW test tools and Test Management Tools;
* Responsible for creating the SW test planning, tracking of SW tests and reporting of project test team activity;
* Responsible for checking the quality of test activities, monitoring the project test team activity;
* Microsoft Project Plan usage would a plus;
* Programming experience (C, CAPL) would be a plus;
* ISTQB certification will be considered a plus.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).