Junior SW Integration Tester for Passive Safety - SAM (TM)
Passive Safety Software team is developing software for restraint system activation in case of road events. We save lives when there is nothing more that can be done to prevent an accident.
How are you and what are your future plans? We are looking for a SW Integration tester (m/f/diverse) for Airbag systems.
* Perform Software Integration test according to Software Integration Strategy and document the results according to the PSS process;
* Test definition according to SW requirements;
* Test execution and reporting of tests status and findings;
* Communication with the SW Integrator and SW PM;
* Contribution at SW Integration tests automatization;
* Test coverage evaluation and report;
* Specify tests based on requirements, standards, and regulations.
A consistent introductory phase is available in order to enable you to stepwise accommodate yourself with our products, tools, processes and organization and to set solid grounds for your engineering knowledge and experience to make a difference in the demanding field of passive safety.
* University Degree (e.g. Computers, Automation, Electronics, Informatics);
* Degree in SW engineering or SW focused electronic engineering;
* C programming knowledge;
* Basic knowledge of testing for embedded systems;
* ASPICE, Functional Safety and Security Standards (mainly informative);
* Embedded SW development and Micro Controllers;
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
* Soft Skills: good communication skills.
What we offer:
Pay for Performance:
* Achievement Bonuses and Rewards;
* Relocation Bonus for non-Timisoara Residents;
* Recommendation Bonuses for new team members;
* Flexibility Program including flexible hours, mobile work and sabbaticals.
* Health & Wellness (Private Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Sport activities etc.);
* Different discounts (glasses, tires, medical, shopping);
* In-house restaurant & coffee corners.
* Technical, Soft Skills & Leadership trainings;
* Dedicated Programs and Conferences;
* Free Language Courses (English, German, French etc);
* Access to e-learning platforms;
* Career development opportunities (local and international);
* Internal development communities (Experts, Agile Community of Practice, Artificial Intelligence etc).