QA Test Automation Engineer - UKR/ RU Speaking – Remote
This job is no longer active!
View all jobs Brains Consulting active
View all jobs QA Test Automation Engineer - UKR/ RU Speaking – Remote active on Hipo.ro
View all jobs IT Software active on Hipo.ro
With a valuable experience, Brains CONSULTING provides a wide range of services developed by our human resources consultants, to support the need for organizational and human resources development within your organization. Our services are tailored to your unique and specific to activity.
Our goal is to help your organization to analyze and raise employee contributions.
Our services include:
• Organizational diagnosis;
• Team Building;
• Attracting and keeping employees at work;
• Consulting employee performance evaluation
• Compensation and Benefits
• HR Audit
We look forward to working with you to help fulfill all your recruitmentand Job placement needs!
Our client has created a platform for university students to purchase or rent courseware.
Thanks to the platform, students don't have to visit the "old-school" libraries anymore – they can buy online either new or used books, get digital ones, or rent just before an exam.
The platform facilitates the pre-selection of course materials by teachers, their delivery and also the adoption... so students don’t have to hunt for materials on the last-minute anymore.
Thanks to lots of integrations with publishers and schools, this company is the leader in online bookstore & marketplace services for educational institutions in the United States.
We’re looking for a QA Test Automation Engineer who speaks Ukrainian or Russian to join the team 100% remote.
You will work with fellow software engineers in a cross-functional environment to implement a quality product that meets the business goals and are expected to be self-motivated, proactive, and a solution-oriented problem solver.
At least 3-4 years of relevant experience (Medior)
Your Job Responsibilities Will Be:
Write automated tests.
Test the backend micro-services automatically.
Test the frontend website automatically.
Help the team implement the QA best practices.
Interesting Challenges Ahead Of You:
Implement the QA best practices.
Help developers to set the bar high in terms of unit- and integration-testing.
4-5+ years of experience with software testing (programming language doesn't matter)
Experience with Agile software development and its lifecycle
Russian / Ukrainian language
20,000 - 30,000 euros annually
Questions be prepared to answer for the screening interview:
1. Do you have at least 3-4 years experience with software testing?
2. Do you have experience with both API and web UI testing?
3. Have you worked in an Agile environment? Followed Scrum or Kanban
4. Have you worked with software developers who used JIRA to keep track of defects?
5. Do you speak Russian or Ukrainian language?
Work in Agile / Scrum environment.
Great Company To Work For:
• Stable job in an American company (The company exists since the early 2000s and is constantly growing. Many of the team members work here for 5+ years).
• Good vacation policy
• Friendly and supportive team based in Europe
• Product manager who speaks with clients
• Tech lead manages 3-7 engineers
• Several SW engineers work in the company for over 5+ or even 10+ years!
• 5-6 Scrum teams (2 logistics, 1 interface, 1 integrations, 2 more to come)
Technical Stack Used By Developers:
• PHP and Ruby
• AWS cloud (S3, SQS)
• MySQL (AuroraDB)
• Vagrant-based solution for containers
• 100% remote
• Long term, full-time, permanent, unlimited assignments
• Freelance contract (Permanent/Full-time/with un-limited duration)
• Regular monthly payments
• Relocation is not included/not supported
• Desired start date as soon as possible