Acest job nu mai este activ!
Vezi toate job-urile Vodafone Shared Services Romania active.
Vezi toate job-urile Roaming Engineer active pe Hipo.ro
Vezi toate job-urile in Telecomunicatii active pe Hipo.ro
Technology is a playground for ideas!
Vodafone Shared Services Romania is the place to make them come to life.
If you want to invest more in a career rather than just a job,
Meet us, Join us, Grow with us!
We stay hungry and true to our core values by recruiting people who are fun, passionate, open, and question everything.
Reflect on what your motivation is to come on board! We’re eager to hear your story.
We live and thrive in an ever-changing environment where creativity and productivity are key, within working hours, of course.
• Network Operations tools, processes and practices
• Cross-group collaboration skills to get things done. Excellent communication skills
• Organised and result oriented with good time management
• Takes initiative and is committed to quality and high performance.
• Advanced knowledge of English/Italian language (written and verbally).
• E2E knowledge on major services (Data, SMS, Voice) in all technologies (2G/3G/4G), in inbound and outbound scenarios.
• Knowledge of signalling protocols, mobile network architecture and interconnect services
• Mandatory telecom background. Preferably 3 years of experience working in Telecom (Roaming Engineer; Core CS)
• Technical implementation of the commercial business requirements regarding roaming services. Troubleshoot issues related to this tasks.
• Updating the internal database and systems
• Perform roaming audit on all relevant nodes, systems and tasks
• Keep the network updated according to the latest updates of the IR21s of the operators
• Offer support for incidents and escalated faults to First Line, Engineering Team, Local Markets or Commercial teams.
• Responsible for documentation and communication of technical issues and outcomes to team members and other teams involved
• Optimize the existing solutions and processes to increase efficiency and to meet the requirements of the business
• Ensure all work is carried out and documented in accordance with required standards, methods and procedures.
• Point of contact for client and roaming partner/carrier issues, responsible to establish support and resolve problems engaging technical teams according to internal processes. Main issues to be checked are related to: Outbound Voice/Data/SMS •Problems; International Voice call, SMS or Welcome SMS issues, massive customer issue.
•Performs E2E test analysis and acts as an escalation point for all MVNO main issues (including customer complaints)
•Analyse roaming performance KPI’s (Voice, Data, SMS) and proactively investigate potential issues. Roaming monitoring system/probes configuration and maintenance to ensure high QoS of voice and data services.
•Assist in ad-hoc queries/work that may arise relating to Vodafone Italy international roaming
•Ensures support to Fraud Management (International voice/SMS fraud block, CLI spoofing).
• Optimize the existing solutions and processes to increase efficiency and to meet business requirements. Implement preventive actions in order to reduce incident risk and customer complaints. Actively involved in the automation process (scripts, applications, tools)
• Support from technical perspective new processes and projects within the team, document and communicate technical issues/resolutions/workarounds to other team members and other teams involved.
• WFH - Hybrid approach
• Medical and dental services
• Life insurance
• Dedicated employee phone subscription
• Special discounts for gyms and retailers
• Annual Company Bonus
• Ongoing Education – we continuously invest in you to ensure you have everything needed to excel on the job and enhance your skills
• You get to work with tried and trusted web-technology
• Getting in on the ground floor of and technology changing company
• Flexible Vacation – Take time off when you need it, we trust you!